Display real-time and historical data from any enterprise data source.
Specially designed for contact centre performance management.
Easy to use and customisable with multiple user roles: Owner/Editor/Viewer.
Our only focus is customer interaction solutions, we've got 20 years' experience in this area.
We have certified connectors and extensive experience with Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Aspect, ERP & CRM platforms and many more.
We have a large and experienced professional services team available for implementation, support and operational maintenance.
Wallboard content is displayed using one of two methods:
• It is available for Windows 7/8/10 and Android 6 and newer
• Allows full control of content from a central location. Supervisor can send out or schedule completely new content
• Window resize on/off
• Full screen on/off
• Always on on/off
• Window move on/off
• Supports KPI or time triggered automatic content change
• Does not run without registration into server
• Can be used as agent desktop wallboard
• Requires authentication to display content
• Users can view only content they have privileges for
• Works with Chrome, IE, Firefox and Edge
• Users decide locally which wallboard content they want to load in the browser
Using the Wallboard Manager web application supervisors and power users can manage all aspects of daily operations.
• Three user roles for supervisor: Owner/Editor/Viewer
• Device Administration: Add/Remove, download load files, enable, disable, restart device, license administration
• Editor: create new and existing content, save and preview content, schedule by time and KPI
• KPI: change, add, remove, calculate
• Threshold-based colour change
• Add/ remove application data rows
• AD provided access control over files
IT admins use Wallboard Manager web app to handle operational and maintenance aspects of the solution
• One user role (super admin) has access to all features from all tenants
• Read/write/add/remove user, teams, devices, content
• Create, change and delete tenants
• Device administration – within all tenants
• Add and remove
• Download log files
• Enable, disable, restart device
• License administration
• All edition features
• Can create templates which will be used by the other roles
• Add/ remove/ change data sources
• Add/ remove/ change XML output channels
• Add/ remove/ change data analyzer data sources
• Add/ remove/ change email and SMS alerts channels
• View LightLink logs
Wallboard harvests real-time and historical data from any enterprise data source: databases, files, Excel, intranet sites, custom data streams, etc.
Works with the worlds biggest contact centre technology providers like Avaya, Cisco, Genesys and Aspect and integrates with virtually any cloud services provider which exposes APIs.
Ability to present to hundreds of concurrent screens and harvest data from the systems of thousands of agents.
Showcase charts and gauges of real-time business and performance metrics alongside live-streamed and recorded video and other multimedia content on crystal-clear, high definition monitors to keep your team motivated, informed and empowered to better serve your customers.
With a drag-and-drop interface, built-in layout editor, and multiple deployment methods, you can leverage your current content quickly to get your digital signs up and running in no time. And best of all, you don’t need to be a designer or developer to do it.
Highly scalable cloud-based solution, with minimal set-up, facilitating rapid deployment and proof of concept testing.