Geomant’s widely deployed MWI2007 application extends and enhances Microsoft’s Exchange Server 2007 Unified Messaging solution with Message Waiting Indicator (MWI) and SMS text messaging capabilities.
Whether at their desk or on the move, Geomant’s MWI 2007 solution immediately notifies a user that they have received a voice message from either their desk line or their cellular phone by lighting the lamp on their desktop phone and, optionally, by sending an SMS text message to a mobile device.
This mature and proven solution is installed in hundreds of organisations, large and small, across the world. Developed and supported by Microsoft Gold Partner, Geomant, it is available from a global network of resellers and Systems Integrators.
- Reliable, Proven technology.
- The first and most popular MWI solution in the world. Available since 2006.
- Developed and tested with support from Microsoft and gateway manufacturers Dialogic, AudioCodes and NET Quintum.
- Compatible with most telephony platforms including Nortel, Avaya, Mitel, SipX and Cisco.
- Used by hundreds of thousands of Microsoft Unified Messaging users across the globe.
- No requirement for additional servers – can co-locate on existing infrastructure.
- Flexible and scalable – deployed in organisations with 20 to over 30,000 users.
- The only solution to offer SMS notification without additional infrastructure or software.