Geomant’s Contact Expert is a fully-featured multi-media contact center software solution for the Microsoft Unified Communications Platform. Leveraging the Lync Server 2010 environment, Contact Expert is targeted at customer-facing organisations requiring a cost-effective but feature-rich contact center solution to deliver on both customer service and internal helpdesk requirements.
Point of Difference
Traditionally contact center software offerings rely on the incumbent customer telephony platform or open SIP support and there is a history of complex CTI work that needs to be done for a successful deployment. The Geomant point of difference is that the Contact Expert solution is built as a trusted application for Lync using the Microsoft UC managed APIs. This means native integration with Lync desktop and presence together with seamless telephony control whilst being simple and rapid to deploy.
Contact Center technology improves customer service and organisational productivity. But the cost of such solutions is often prohibitive, particularly for small and medium enterprises. There is a need for a cost-effective, fully featured multichannel contact center solution, designed to complement Microsoft Lync Server 2010. Contact Expert addresses this need as a software-only solution, designed for Microsoft Lync voice environments, and it is ideal where a subset of Lync users require contact center capabilities.
Contact Expert is a complete solution that encompasses inbound, outbound, and blended contact center environments, and includes call recording and comprehensive real time and historic reporting capabilities. The sophisticated Automatic Call Distribution with skills based routing maximises agent productivity and customer service. Tight integration with Lync synchronises contact centre Agent status with real time Lync ‘presence’ and provides instant access to organisation resources and contacts for consultative call transfers and first call resolution. Organisations can define and implement multiple queue handling, using multiple channels—voice, email, and short message service (SMS) and because it is designed for Windows Server environments, Contact Expert provides simple integration to business applications and CRM systems.
Contact Expert is cost effective for small to medium contact centre groups (5 – 100 agents) and is highly scalable in terms of both features and size.
KEY Solution Benefits
- With Geomant Contact Expert, organisations that use Lync Server 2010 can provide enhanced customer service and manage campaigns more effectively.
- By using Contact Expert and their underlying Microsoft Lync voice platform as a basis for their contact center environment, organisations can cost-effectively deploy to as few as five users, while offering full contact center functionality.
- The flexibility of Contact Expert means that contact centers can rapidly build and deploy custom inbound and outbound campaigns using a combination of voice, self-service, email, and SMS.
- Unifies agent/customer communication within the Microsoft Lync environment and provides a ‘big picture’ reporting tool on customer interactions.
- Multiple ACD strategies including, skills, time and event based routing.
- Interactive voice response (IVR) for fronting calls or deploying full self-service applications.
- Unified Agent desktop with embedded web browser, softphone and contact history ‘screen pop’.
- Integration with business applications and CRMs.
- Call recording for compliance and quality.
- Intuitive Administrator role for defining, implementing, and tuning multiple inbound queues and outbound campaigns.
- Supervisor call observing and agent messaging.
- Distributed architecture for scalability and resilience.
- Comprehensive reporting, both real-time and historic using SQL Database.
- Software-based wallboard for agents and supervisors.
- Built-in softphone that manages Lync telephony functions.
- Dedicated Hold, Consult, Transfer and Conference functions.
- User definable call closure (wrap-up) codes.
- Single agent sign-on (Contact Expert and LYNC).
- Simple creation of agent scripts and IVR scripts through graphical editor tools.
- Automated contact list import and export.
- Preview and Progressive dialing strategies for outbound proactive contact.
- Simple web based Administration and Supervisor interfaces.